A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rothenhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rothenhaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rothenhaus, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenhaus graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rothenhaus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Curtis Rothenhaus FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Rothenhaus practice?
- Dr. Todd Rothenhaus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Rothenhaus practices Emergency Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brighton Emergency Physicians.