A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rowe is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rowe, CCH, DHT, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Anthony Rowe CCH, DHT, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Todd Rowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Rowe practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.