A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rozen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rozen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rozen, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rozen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Rozen FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Rozen practice?
- Dr. Todd Rozen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Rozen practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Danville, PA.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.