A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rozen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rozen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rozen, MD, FAAN is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rozen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans