A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rozycki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rozycki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rozycki, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozycki graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rozycki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd W Rozycki MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Rozycki practice?
- Dr. Todd Rozycki has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Rozycki practices Dermatology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Dermatologists.