A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Rozycki is Excellent. Dr. Rozycki has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Rozycki, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozycki graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rozycki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center-South Bend
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozycki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Todd Rozycki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Rozycki practice?
Dr. Todd Rozycki practices Dermatology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tod Rozycki