Learn more about Dr. Todd Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Ryan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd C Ryan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Todd Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Ryan practices Sports Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Sports Medicine Doctors.