Learn more about Dr. Todd Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Ryan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd C Ryan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Todd Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Ryan practices Sports Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Sports Medicine Doctors.