A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Ryan, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd C Ryan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Todd Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Ryan practices Sports Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Sports Medicine Doctors.