A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Ryan, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Ny College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Institute Of Technology. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd C Ryan DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Todd Ryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Ryan practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Sports Medicine Doctors.