A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Scott Martin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Todd Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Martin practices Family Medicine near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See El Cajon Family Physicians.