A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic neuroradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd S Miller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Todd Miller has 7 office locations.
Dr. Todd Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.