Learn more about Dr. Todd Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Sacks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Sacks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sacks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Sacks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Todd Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Sacks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austell, GA.
See Austell Surgeons.