Learn more about Dr. Todd Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Sacks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Sacks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sacks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Sacks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Todd Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Sacks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austell, GA.
See Austell Surgeons.