A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Sandrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Sandrock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandrock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandrock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandrock graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandrock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Sandrock DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Sandrock practice?
- Dr. Todd Sandrock has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Sandrock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.