A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Schachter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schachter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schachter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Schachter has 18 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Schachter DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Schachter practice?
- Dr. Todd Schachter has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Schachter practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Somerdale, NJ.
See Somerdale Colorectal Surgeons.