A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Schachter is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Schachter has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Schachter DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Schachter practice?
- Dr. Todd Schachter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Schachter practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ.
See Sewell Colorectal Surgeons.