A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Schachter is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Schachter has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schachter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd Schachter practice?
Dr. Todd Schachter practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ.
See Sewell Colorectal Surgeons.