Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Schachter
Dr. Todd Schachter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Somerdale, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Schachter is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford, South Jersey Health System-Elmer and South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Schachter has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....