Learn more about Dr. Todd Schlifstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Schlifstein, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Schlifstein, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlifstein graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlifstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlifstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd Schlifstein practice?
Dr. Todd Schlifstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.