Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Schlifstein
Dr. Todd Schlifstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Schlifstein is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, NYU School of Medicine and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. Dr. Schlifstein has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Schlifstein has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Todd Schlifstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Gerard Varlotta
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Asher Goldstein
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0.04 mi14
Dr. Richard Delaney
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
New York, NY 0.04 mi36