Dr. Todd Schlifstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Schlifstein?

May 28th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Schlifstein for many years. He is one of the most compassionate and honest people I have ever met. I have chronic pain problems as well as other illnesses, which at times makes a diagnosing me a bit tricky at times . He is extremely astute and has picked up on medical issues outside his specialty and guided me in the right direction several times. He has kept me highly functional over the years despite my medical problems.

October 4th, 2013

Really listens, very kind.

I have referred two different individuals to Dr Schlifstein and have attended both appts. He, on both occasions was caring and warm and really listened to the patients. Both patients thought he was great!

September 23rd, 2013

He is always courteous and listens to you. His staff is friendly and courteous they will help you any way they can.

September 11th, 2013

If you are lucky enough to get a morning appt, the wait is much less. You will only wait about 3hrs to see the Dr. or the PA. The Dr, looks at ur mri and promptly prescribes pretty much what ever you ask for, in mass quantities. The office staff is rude! except for the woman in the back doing drug testing, 'T ' is very nice. Rose is as well, the rest, pretty much rude. The Dr spends next to no time with you, and there is no follow up care, just more meds. I say Booooooo

March 13th, 2012

Dr. Todd is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I have had 2 serious spinal surgeries, and I took Dr. Todd's recommendation for the surgeon. I trust him with my life. He truly cares for his patients.

December 9th, 2011

great dr

dr todd schlifstein is a great doctor

August 2nd, 2011

Larry L.

After years of getting bounced around from doctor to doctor with no real results or answers, I became fed up. I did some research, and it brought me to find Dr. Schlifstein. I have never met a Doctor with the vast knowledge and true patient care displayed by "Dr. Todd". He was able to find issues I did not even know existed, and is helping me get on the road to recovery. This meeting has been a true Blessing on my part, I just wish it had came sooner. He is truly a First Class Doctor.

August 1st, 2011

Fantastic Dr.

I have been seeing Dr. Schlifstein for nearly ten years now and i'm not sure what I would have done without him.His bedside manner, his ability to diagnose quickly and effectively, his pedigree, his character and ability to care for each patient individually and consistently are just some of the attributes that define this Dr.Most importantly, in an age where most Dr's just want to give you medication and get you out of their office, Dr. Schlifstein takes the hollistic approach, taking the time to review your health status from a macro point of view, as oppossed to one specific ailment.Can't say enough good things about him.

July 7th, 2010

Meeting Dr. Schlifstein was a miracle for me. I have been to a number of Doctors and know one could seem to find my problem. I went to him and he sent me for MRI's and found I had a slipped vertibrae. I had to have back surgery to fix the problem and he has been my pain management Doctor ever since. He is wonderful. He is very caring and listens to my concerns at each Dr's visit. I would recomend him to anyone who is suffering. No one should live with pain if they don't have to.

June 23rd, 2010

mike russo

very caring and always helpfull with my hemophillia

May 27th, 2010

Special Doctor

Dr. Schlifstein has been my doctor for a year and a half. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain any questions I have for him and dosen't rush me out of the office.

March 15th, 2010

Dr. Schlifstein = A+ Doctor

Dr. Schlifstein is an excellent Doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking a Doctor.