A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Schultz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Schultz MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd Schultz practice?
- Dr. Todd Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Schultz practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.