Learn more about Dr. Todd Sekundiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Sekundiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekundiak graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sekundiak has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sekundiak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Sekundiak practice?
Dr. Todd Sekundiak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE and Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.