A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Sekundiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Sekundiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sekundiak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sekundiak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekundiak graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sekundiak has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Dale Sekundiak FRCSC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Sekundiak practice?
- Dr. Todd Sekundiak has 6 office locations.
Dr. Todd Sekundiak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.