A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Severin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Severin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Severin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Severin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Severin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Severin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Severin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Dana Severin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Severin practice?
- Dr. Todd Severin has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Severin practices Ophthalmology near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Ophthalmologists.