Learn more about Dr. Todd Severin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Severin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Severin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Severin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Severin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Severin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Severin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Dana Severin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Severin practice?
- Dr. Todd Severin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Severin practices Ophthalmology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, CA and Hayward, CA.
See San Ramon Ophthalmologists.