Dr. Todd Shatynski Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Todd Shatynski?

Horrible Doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2017

He diagnosed me incorrectly.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Dr. Shatynski was wonderful! I highly recommend. Very professional, knowledgeable and very nice bedside manner. He spent time explaining everything and discussing our concerns. Great Doctor!!

Rudest doctor EVER!!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

I have never felt so belittled by a doctor in my whole life. I always feel rushed and he is sooo condescending. I have been suffering with back pain for almost a year. My MRI came back with so many problems yet all he prescribes is physical therapy. I have bulging discs, spurs hitting spine, stenosis, sciatica, etc. I suffer with consistent chronic pain. He refuses to give me pain meds. He tells me to take Motrin. I have to get pain meds from my primary who just gave me a new referral to go to another doctor because my primary now thinks that this doctor has obviously been milking my insurance company for almost a year.

back pain

Posted on September 14th, 2014

Emily S. I agree with you. My wife have server pain in her back from multiple disc herniation an he said the pains coming from anxiety disorders too an didn't want to give her nothing for her pain.He is a terrible Dr.an don't see him if cause you will have anxiety disorder's after leaving his office.

Worst Specialist I've Ever Gone To

Posted on August 3rd, 2014

Todd Shatynski is the worst specialist I've ever gone to. He told me nothing was seriously wrong with me and that I had an anxiety disorder because my MRI was almost negative. I'd been in 6 months of near constant pain when I saw him, and I've now gone through 3 years of near constant pain. His diagnosis was ridiculous because there are a lot of problems that don't show up on an MRI. He shouldn't have even given me an MRI; a digital motion x-ray would have been more appropriate since I have all the signs of a ligament injury.

Highly recommend

Posted on March 6th, 2013

I really have nothing bad to say about Dr Shatynski. He is a great doctor, extremely knowledgable, has a very pleasant bedside manner and is not even bad on the eyes. This may sound funny but what I liked most about him was that he was considerate enough to keep my rather short hospital gown from riding up while my legs were up in the air being bent and twisted. Most doctors, in my experience, don't allow you any modesty. He was a perfect gentleman and professional, I highly recommend him to all.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016