Dr. Todd Sheils MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
Open and honest...treats patients with respect
Sr. Sheils is open and honest. Treats the patient like a human being and not a number. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

September 2nd, 2015
Good Dr, fixed my hip

October 7th, 2013
A Miracle
Todd Sheils earned my trust in two ways: First by saying what he didn't know, and second by showing what he could do. I smashed my radial head (elbow) and was sent from the emergency room to another ortho in town- I waited 3 hours to see the other doctor, who then proceeded to talk down to me. I contacted my wonderful GP (Dr. Susan Wright) who then recommend Todd. After a month or so of trying different options he said, "We see an elbow as badly fractured as yours about once a year. Maybe it's time to see an elbow guy." He sent me to the Andrews clinic- the guy that does all the NFL and MLB injuries- and Jeff Dugas did a wonderful job of fixing my elbow. A year later, terrible knee pain. Upshot of the whole thing, double hip replacement. Dr. Sheils treated me like someone who might have internet access and read about the surgery- he performed flawlessly, was fabulous with my wife, and I left the hospital on Friday afternoon on crutches both times- The operations were on Wednesday morning. Fabulous. Smart. Talented. and a genuinely nice human being.

February 9th, 2013
Total hip replacement
This orthopedic surgeon is a blessing. I was suffering from 2 failed surgeries by another doctor. He was so awesome with me. I feel great and today is only the 3 day after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Shiels for the wonderful new hip replacement. You got my thumbs up for being so great with your patients. I am not suffering from much pain at all. I feel great. This wonderful doctor put happy tears in my eyes because how great I felt after surgery..

August 27th, 2009
This doctor is the best
I come from Chicago, where the finest medical facilities are available. Coming to Auburn, I was so pleasantly surprised to find a doctor who rates with the finest I have eve experienced.