A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Shepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Shepler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shepler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Shepler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cellulitis
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shepler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Robert Shepler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Shepler practice?
- Dr. Todd Shepler has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Shepler practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.