A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Shepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Shepler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shepler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Shepler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cellulitis
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shepler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Robert Shepler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Shepler practice?
- Dr. Todd Shepler has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Shepler practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.