A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Shinnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Shinnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Shinnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinnick graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shinnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Russell Shinnick MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Shinnick practice?
- Dr. Todd Shinnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Shinnick practices Internal Medicine near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists.