Learn more about Dr. Todd Shrader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Shrader, Total Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shrader
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shrader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Shrader, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrader graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Shrader has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Shrader MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Shrader practice?
- Dr. Todd Shrader has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Shrader practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Orthopedic Surgeons and Torrance Surgeons.