A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Shrader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Shrader, Total Joint Replacement & Sports Medicine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shrader
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shrader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Shrader, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shrader graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Shrader has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Shrader MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Shrader practice?
- Dr. Todd Shrader has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Shrader practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.