A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuster
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Shuster, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Shuster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Parexel International
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Shuster MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Shuster practice?
- Dr. Todd Shuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Shuster practices Medical Oncology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Oncologists.