A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Siegal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Siegal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegal graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siegal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd L. Siegal practice?
Dr. Todd Siegal practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Cherry Hill Radiologists.