Dr. Todd Simpson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Simpson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Todd Simpson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2017

Best doctor !

His staff is friendly and courteous. Dr Simpson is one of the best doctors I have had. He takes the time to listen to me and never makes me feel rushed or feel that I left his office with unanswered questions. If I don't agree with a decision or treatment, I am never treated as if the answer is I am the doctor and I say so, we talk about it. To truly trust and have faith in your doctor, is so essential, I have that with Dr Simpson. That is why he is my doctor.

July 7th, 2017

Gave Me a New Start

Dr Simpson helped me lose 30 lbs and get my hormones straightened out that other doctors had ignored for 27 years!! I feel great again!!

July 3rd, 2017

Look at his medical license before trusting him!

Dr. Simpson is one of the most unkind physicians I have ever been to. His mood changes erratically and he is often volatile. Before you trust this physician, look up his history. He has lost his medical license more than once and has spent time in jail. He has also been fired from more than one facility. When you look at the pictures of this man on Google, he is at a facility that no longer employees him. The facility in these pictures is owned by a different, MUCH more respectable doctor, but Dr. Simpson is no longer affiliated with him. I would not recommend Dr. Simpson to anyone... if you are considering going to him, my advice is find another physician!

July 2nd, 2017

Fantastic Dr!

Dr.Simpson always makes sure my questions are answered, and I never feel like our appointments are rushed. Both him and his staff are amazing- they are courteous and professional. I am very happy to be a patient of his.

April 5th, 2015

Great experience with Dr. Simpson

Dr. Simpson is a very intelligent, professional, and kind doctor who really listens to my needs and cares about my healing process. I am very happy that I found him, and highly recommend him to others.

December 16th, 2014

Dr Simpson treats the whole person, is caring, intelligent and helpful.

August 24th, 2017