Learn more about Dr. Todd Soifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Soifer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soifer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soifer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Soifer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soifer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soifer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd B Soifer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd B. Soifer practice?
- Dr. Todd Soifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Soifer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.