A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Soifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Soifer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soifer
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Soifer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Soifer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soifer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soifer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd B Soifer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd B. Soifer practice?
- Dr. Todd Soifer has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Soifer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.