Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Sommer
Dr. Todd Sommer, DO, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Sommer is affiliated with St Nicholas Hospital, St Marys Hospital Medical Center and Bellin Hospital. Dr. Sommer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Sommer has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Todd Sommer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. Stephen Welch
Green Bay, WI 0 mi19
Dr. Patricia Cantagallo
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Green Bay, WI 0 mi34
Dr. Tracy Sherman
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Green Bay, WI 0 mi23