A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Spector, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Jeremy Spector MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Spector practice?
- Dr. Todd Spector has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd Spector practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors.