Dr. Todd Spector Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Spector?

March 28th, 2011

Get him on a good day

Dr. Spector has been my doctor since '05. At first, had only glowing reviews for him and his practice but as time wore on, he's regularly not as attentive or friendly as he was in the past. Maybe he's received more patients or has a more hectic schedule... Not sure but I've been considering other doctors- which was unthinkable before.In my mind, the whole idea about having a regular doctor is to establish a personal relationship - to talk more than just "shop" - in the past he seemed open to that and now it's "next please!" - again, a complete 180 from where our doctor / patient relationship began.Recently, he misplaced some needed records from '05. "We don't have those records anymore..." Ironic because he usually always has that old laptop with the digitized files- I had to dig up old emails from him to get what I needed. Thank god I kept those or I'd be SOL!Lastly, his office staff has confused me with a different patient twice and billed me as if I didn't have insurance. Completely frustrating having to tell them I'm not an uninsured 53 year old. Thankfully, his staff fixed the issue... All in all, very knowledgable doctor who's past dedication and friendliness is sorely missed.

February 3rd, 2011

great doc, great group

January 11th, 2011

Doctor Spector is great. He explained what my results mean in understanding way.

April 5th, 2009

overall

Very patient and knowledgeable physician

May 1st, 2017