Dr. Todd Spector MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Santa Monica, CA

March 28th, 2011
Get him on a good day
Dr. Spector has been my doctor since '05. At first, had only glowing reviews for him and his practice but as time wore on, he's regularly not as attentive or friendly as he was in the past. Maybe he's received more patients or has a more hectic schedule... Not sure but I've been considering other doctors- which was unthinkable before.In my mind, the whole idea about having a regular doctor is to establish a personal relationship - to talk more than just "shop" - in the past he seemed open to that and now it's "next please!" - again, a complete 180 from where our doctor / patient relationship began.Recently, he misplaced some needed records from '05. "We don't have those records anymore..." Ironic because he usually always has that old laptop with the digitized files- I had to dig up old emails from him to get what I needed. Thank god I kept those or I'd be SOL!Lastly, his office staff has confused me with a different patient twice and billed me as if I didn't have insurance. Completely frustrating having to tell them I'm not an uninsured 53 year old. Thankfully, his staff fixed the issue... All in all, very knowledgable doctor who's past dedication and friendliness is sorely missed.

January 11th, 2011
Doctor Spector is great. He explained what my results mean in understanding way.

June 11th, 2009
This Doctor is excellent!
i had a very severe migraine and he was the on call Doc and knew exactly what to do, if it wasn't for him I never would have gotten out of this migraine. They are Docs that don't understand the debilitating affects of a migraine, nor do they understand the risks if you get out of them. To my surprise, Doctor Spector knew exactly what to do and knew how much excruciating pain I was in. I don't usually rate Doctor's, but he is excellent and credit is due to him. I am assuming that this is the same Doctor Spector lol.

April 5th, 2009
overall
Very patient and knowledgeable physician