A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Sponsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Sponsler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Sponsler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sponsler graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Sponsler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Allen Sponsler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Sponsler practice?
- Dr. Todd Sponsler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Sponsler practices Ophthalmology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Ophthalmologists.