Dr. Todd Stastny MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Blue Springs, MO

April 12th, 2013
Nurse Practitioner
Worst office staff and np ever horribly rude. Ive complained to the office manager and she stands behind this kind of behavior and displays it herself. They could care less how your treated. Look elsewhere for a doctors office that will treat you right.

June 15th, 2010
No problems
My family has been seeing Dr. Stastny for many years and we have all been satisfied with our experiences. I don't mind the longer time in the waiting room because he spends as much time as is needed to make sure that all of my concerns are addressed. A very personalized experience.

May 20th, 2010
Your staff stinks
You need to get new people in your office. They are rude, you hear them talking about other patients and they don't seem to know anything. When I called to complain I was told there is nobody to take my call but I could make an appointment to speak with a doctor but it would be several weeks before I could do so. Do you have your relatives working in the office? They seem to be in charge when it should be the doctor in charge of my healthcare!

February 27th, 2010
In my opinion Dr Statsny is the best Dr around. He is the most caring Dr. we have ever been to. He spends time with you and makes you feel like a real person instead of just a number. We drive 45 min to see him and it is well worth it. He is great with kids!!