Dr. Todd Stein Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Todd Stein?

Very rude and arrogant

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Nothing is more revealing than a physician who seems to bad mouth others so as to elevate himself. Seems to be full of vitriol. Hardly consistent with the attributes of a caring doctor

awful

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Superb surgeon

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Superb surgeon. Would highly recommend him.

Followup after receiving recommended MRI from my Physican

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Upon meeting in his office after waiting 20 minutes for no reason other than he was having a coffee break, he asked me what he could do for me. Should have had the reason "why" from his chart. He has a arrogance about him that is not a warm and understanding that a physician should have when meeting you for a first time. He then took more x-rays and said "no surgery" but PT and said his girl would set me up and he would then see me after. He is someone I would not want to see again regarding my problem and will, when needed, find another Doctor who will have a more positive bed side manner!!

undepenable

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Was w this doctor for 8 months .this doctor backed out of treatment at the 11th hour with no solid explanation and even gave false statementa to other doctors who had depended on him and in writing . Simply no ethics and unprofessional to the core.

skilled and courteous

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I definitely would see this dr. again. This was my first visit--he is a good listener, asked pertinent questions. Office staff and technicians very courteous. He supported my desire for conservative treatment and came up with an agreeable treatment plan. Follow up after 2 months of PT still to come.

honest doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I like Dr Stein, He is honest , a no mess around kinda of doctor. is quick to get to the source of the problem and very good at this profession. if he could not help me i know he would send me to a good specialist but being one himself that appears to not be needed. .

Misdiagnosis

Posted on September 24th, 2012

This doctor made a serious misdiagnosis. Be careful. Get another opinion.

Awful

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

This Dr. is completely unprofessional. Not only on a patient/doctor level, but the way he treats the nurses he works with is horrendous and distasteful. I personally witnessed a disagreement and the way he spoke to someone was like he was right out of a trailer park... disgusting. Would rather suffer pain than have him as my doctor.

Best Doctor Ever!!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2011

He took great care of me and my family and explained very thoroughly about my surgery. I got my surgery appointment very quickly, within 2 weeks of my office visit. I can see why he has thousands of patients and why he has so many on his waiting list! I would refer him to anyone needing to see a hand and upper extremity surgeon.

Posted on May 27th, 2010

Very impatient. Doesn't explain what's going on. Had me convinced I was a head case, because "there's nothing wrong". Then why am I still in pain?!?!When I said I was still in pain 3 months after surgery, he told me since it took 8 months to get to the surgery point, it will take time after surgery. Huh??? Over a year later, still in pain. Save yourself the aggrivation & see someone else.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Terrible experience. They didn't know who I was or even care about my injury.