Dr. Todd Stein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

May 14th, 2015
Superb surgeon
Superb surgeon. Would highly recommend him.

October 20th, 2014
Followup after receiving recommended MRI from my Physican
Upon meeting in his office after waiting 20 minutes for no reason other than he was having a coffee break, he asked me what he could do for me. Should have had the reason "why" from his chart. He has a arrogance about him that is not a warm and understanding that a physician should have when meeting you for a first time. He then took more x-rays and said "no surgery" but PT and said his girl would set me up and he would then see me after. He is someone I would not want to see again regarding my problem and will, when needed, find another Doctor who will have a more positive bed side manner!!

February 6th, 2014
undepenable
Was w this doctor for 8 months .this doctor backed out of treatment at the 11th hour with no solid explanation and even gave false statementa to other doctors who had depended on him and in writing . Simply no ethics and unprofessional to the core.

November 25th, 2013
skilled and courteous
I definitely would see this dr. again. This was my first visit--he is a good listener, asked pertinent questions. Office staff and technicians very courteous. He supported my desire for conservative treatment and came up with an agreeable treatment plan. Follow up after 2 months of PT still to come.

January 31st, 2013
honest doctor
I like Dr Stein, He is honest , a no mess around kinda of doctor. is quick to get to the source of the problem and very good at this profession. if he could not help me i know he would send me to a good specialist but being one himself that appears to not be needed. .

September 23rd, 2012
Misdiagnosis
This doctor made a serious misdiagnosis. Be careful. Get another opinion.

December 3rd, 2011
Awful
This Dr. is completely unprofessional. Not only on a patient/doctor level, but the way he treats the nurses he works with is horrendous and distasteful. I personally witnessed a disagreement and the way he spoke to someone was like he was right out of a trailer park... disgusting. Would rather suffer pain than have him as my doctor.

April 26th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!!!!
He took great care of me and my family and explained very thoroughly about my surgery. I got my surgery appointment very quickly, within 2 weeks of my office visit. I can see why he has thousands of patients and why he has so many on his waiting list! I would refer him to anyone needing to see a hand and upper extremity surgeon.

May 27th, 2010
Very impatient. Doesn't explain what's going on. Had me convinced I was a head case, because "there's nothing wrong". Then why am I still in pain?!?!When I said I was still in pain 3 months after surgery, he told me since it took 8 months to get to the surgery point, it will take time after surgery. Huh??? Over a year later, still in pain. Save yourself the aggrivation & see someone else.

May 13th, 2010
Terrible experience. They didn't know who I was or even care about my injury.

August 12th, 2009
Horrible bedside manner. Impatient. Didn't even know who I was. Just filled in the sheet from the PA instead of trying to determine the injury and looking into it.