A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Sterner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Sterner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Sterner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sterner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sterner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd Sterner practice?
Dr. Todd Sterner practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.