A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Sterner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Sterner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Sterner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sterner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Sterner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Todd Sterner practice?
- Dr. Todd Sterner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Sterner practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.