A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Stitik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Stitik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Stitik, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitik graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stitik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- UMDNJ - University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Paul Stitik MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd P. Stitik practice?
- Dr. Todd Stitik has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Stitik practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Physiatrists.