Dr. Todd Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Davis?

Awful Experience

Posted on June 4th, 2014

First Dr. ever met that didn't know what I had, never. Didn't do the correct testing. Had to go to a specialist to find out that it was Staff Infection and was given the wrong treatment. This Dr. Todd Davis also suggested that I look up on the internet to research find what I had wrong ????? I'm now in collections because refused to pay for a bill for receiving the wrong information. Very bad experience and would never recommend even though he is suppose to be a highly recommended Dr. ????????

Wrong and delayed diagnosis

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Very poor at diagnosing. He treated me for months for eczema when he should have take a biopsy and discovered I had cancer. The creams he gave me made my rash worse and cancer worse and delayed getting the proper treatment I needed which was surgery. Finally had the surgery by someone else who was capable of diagnoses but by then the lesion had grown and now i have a large scar. I would steer clear of this guy. He's just not sharp and now because of his wrong diagnosis i worry that my cancer might have spread,

Posted on July 25th, 2016