A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Templeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Templeman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Templeman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Templeman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Templeman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Templeman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Templeman practice?
- Dr. Todd Templeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Templeman practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Emergency Physicians and Bethesda Internists.