A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Terzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Terzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terzo
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Terzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terzo graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Terzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Laurence Terzo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd L. Terzo practice?
- Dr. Todd Terzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Terzo practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.