Dr. Todd Terzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Terzo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2012

Appointments

Needed to be seen so I called ten mins on the phone hung up thenext day waited twenty mins drove to the doctors office still on the phone waiting there is no patient in this office and got no response as why I am still o. The phone

September 7th, 2010

Great Physician

I am not the easiest to please when it comes to choosing a doctor. I am precise in what I'm looking for. I want someone who didn't "glide through school" with a "C-grade" hoping to someday have a paycheck. I want an intelligent individual who became a doctor, because, they truly want to help people. Dr Terzo is this physician. I have always been healthy, but when I became ill, and the cause was unknown, he was genuinely concerned about getting to the root of my issues. It wasn't a "one-stop fix," and he saw me through it to the end; without complaint or making me feel as though I were crazy. Today, I'm certain we have found what ailed me, but his comment to me was, "If you find you need me, please don't hesitate to call." If you want a great Physician; Dr Terzo is your man. Let me also add this: his staff is efficient and runs a well-managed office. I have never waited more than 15 minutes to be seen. Amazing.

August 11th, 2010

Excellence in Care

Most people who are unsatisfied with anyone for any reason always have to let it be known. Meanwhile those who are quite happy go on their merry way and never say anything. Hence only one negative response towards Dr. Terzo. I have moved around all my life and have had many doctors and surgeries over the years. I find Dr. Terzo to be one of the most caring and professional doctors I have ever come across.

September 16th, 2008

Scheduling follow up appointments is a real problem. It has taken up to 3 months to get a referral scheduled. This office drops the ball all the time.

August 11th, 2016