A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Thacker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thacker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Thacker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Alan Thacker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Todd Thacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Thacker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians and Lewisville Primary Care Doctors.