Learn more about Dr. Todd Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Trask is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trask
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trask Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Trask, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trask has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wilson Trask MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Trask practice?
- Dr. Todd Trask has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Trask practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.