A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Trask is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Trask, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Trask has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trask accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Trask practice?
Dr. Todd Trask practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurological Surgeons.