Learn more about Dr. Todd Trask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Trask is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Trask, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Trask graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Trask has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wilson Trask MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Trask practice?
- Dr. Todd Trask has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Trask practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.