inactive

Todd W Turley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
Potential patient
I have called and emailed requesting an appointment but no one has called me back....

August 24th, 2016
Excellent care and shows a caring for all patients

June 20th, 2016
It was my first time there and Dr Turley actually listened to me and my concerns, the staff also were very professional and courteous.

January 5th, 2016
dr turley is a very good doctor he is always very concerned about bringing health and relief from pain

November 12th, 2015
Does not answer questions. When I asked questions about the plan of care I was told I was rude. wow. No problem resolution department. The NP's are unkempt and lack knowledge of the chronic pain patient and are disorganized and condescending. Over priced urinalysis. I would never recommend TPC, Dr. Turley or the NP's he hires. I'm going to make an appointment with my vet for treatment as I feel that I would receive better care there.

August 23rd, 2015
Dr. Turkey never even looked at my MRI before suggesting a treatment. Was in the room for maybe 3 minutes and never allowed me to ask any questions about the treatment he was suggesting. Needless to say I got a second opinion and no longer visit that office.

March 16th, 2015
GOOD PEOPLE
AFTER THE FIRST VISIT, I THINK THE COMMUNICATION IS AWESOME! DR TURLEY IS DOWN TO EARTH AND OPEN.. REALIZES REAL PAIN..BUT RESPECTS THE NEED TO BE ACTIVE..

April 1st, 2014
Have problems with Bone spurs (osteophyte (s) )
I can not speak highly enough for Dr. Turley. He has experience, so much knowlege and is the KINDEST Physician I have ever met. Takes time to answer all my questions w/out me feeling pressured to feel hurried. He cares about his patients. I would not want to see anyone else but him. Please listen to what I say? I am sooooo thankful to have stumbled across him when I originally started my search for a Pain Management Physician.4 STARS all the way across the board. Thank you Dr. Turley!

March 20th, 2014
Patient
I had been going from Doctor to Doctor to Doctor, and was exhausted, depressed and in terrible pain. No one new what to do. After 8 months of thinking I was going nuts, and always in tears and in bed, I decided to go try the Pain Center to help the pain until they found out what was wrong. I could stick a pin in my leg until it would bleed and I could only feel the pressure. Then I met Dr Turley. I thought I had just won the lottery. He is kind, compassionate and really listens to you!!!! He said don't worry we will find out what is going on. For the first time in 8 months I feel optimistic!!! I can not say enough wonderful things about him!

March 3rd, 2014
Thankful for the Care!
I have so much trust in Dr. Turley that I no longer need sedation for annual cervical nerve ablation. During the procedure he continues to ask how I'm doing, and gives time for me to answer before continuing. He makes himself available when need be, but I often see his P.A., Steve Adler, who ALWAYS spends more than adequate time with me. Neither of them leave the room without once more asking if there's anything else I need. Yes, I often wait to see them but no one wants to see a Dr. who isn't busy, do they? I've seen the staff put up with a lot of patients who are in pain and rude to them, whether they mean to or not, and I've also seen the staff try to calm those folks down and still serve them as well as they can. I have never felt the need to "demand" and oddly enough the staff are courteous, friendly, and most happy to help me. Fibromyalgia, severe stenosis of the cervical spine to the point of deformity, and moderate stenosis of the lumbar spine gives me plenty of pain too, but Dr. Turley is the first doctor to really care and help me with my pain. I appreciate him and all of his staff!

January 7th, 2014
I really appreciate the care and respect!
It is very difficult to find doctors that understand Fibromyalgia. It is even harder to find one that will treat you for multiple diagnosis. Dr. Turley works hard to give me treatment options that are saver. He and his assistant Levi Porter P.A. are very warm and caring to their patients. They allow them to address their concerns and they make certain they understand the treatment plan. My appointments are made on a regular basis and if I need care before my appointment the triage team has always been very helpful in getting me the answers I needed. Thank you!

July 8th, 2013
I found Dr. Turley to be both friendly and professional, he treated me with respect and dignity. As a nurse I see many different health professionals attitudes toward patients, it was very refreshing to feel that someone genuinely concerned about my pain issues.