Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Ulmer
Dr. Todd Ulmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ulmer is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Adventist Medical Center and Providence Milwaukie Hospital. Dr. Ulmer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Ulmer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Todd Ulmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Rishi Gupta
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Portland, OR 0 mi12
Dr. Benjamin Balme
Portland, OR 0 mi47
Dr. John Anderson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology
Portland, OR 0 mi16