A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Varness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varness
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Varness Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Varness, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Varness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Steven Varness MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Varness practice?
- Dr. Todd Varness has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Varness practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Pediatric Specialists.