A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Varness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Varness, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Varness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Steven Varness MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Varness practice?
- Dr. Todd Varness has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Varness practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Pediatric Specialists.