Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Stephanie Soscia on May 26th, 2016

Dr Viccione is a great pcp. I have been his patient since his residency at RI hospital in 1997. I highly recommend him because he goes above and beyond what any other Dr I've seen has.

He's baaack! show details He's baaack!
by A Very Happy Patient on Apr 22nd, 2016

For those of you who don't know yet Dr Viccione is in the house...a new one. His new location is at Chartercare Medical at 1407 S County Trail and the phone is 401-471-6406. Thanks to Dr Viccione for being the caring and compassionate doctor he is...others should take note. He is a rare gem that puts his patients first.

by Sheryl Spirito on Mar 31st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Todd Viccione for 13 years very pleased with his care the best Doctor I've had most my adult life sad to see him leave Coastal medical But Today I found out where he is practicing again so I'm very very Happy Just awaiting to reach him and make my appointment to see him again so Relieved.... Don't know what I would do with out him Awsome Guy and Best Doctor in my opinion!!!!

Patient show details Patient
by Ric on Mar 31st, 2016

I'm hoping Dr. Viccione will contact us when he opens his practice, if anyone hears anything please post here. Dr. Viccione has been my doctor for about ten years and I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Wonderful PCP show details Wonderful PCP
by CM on Mar 8th, 2016

I have seen many doctors and have several chronic problems. Dr. V has saved my life! He is a wonderful and caring physician. I hope he continues to practice locally.

A rare gem of a doctor... show details A rare gem of a doctor...
by A Happy Patient on Mar 5th, 2016

After seeing almost 50 general practitioners, specialists, and everything inbetween, I was lucky enough to have found Dr Viccione. That was almost 15 yrs ago and I haven't seen another doctor since. He is kind, patient, understanding, and compassionate, not to mention brilliant. He always listens with total respect and consideration to what I have to say. Great doctor, beautiful soul.

Dedicated practioner show details Dedicated practioner
by Bonnie D on Feb 29th, 2016

I have been a professional in the health care field for years and as a patient of Dr Viccione I have had complete trust in him as my doctor. He is very willing to work with me as a partner in my health care decisions. I hope that you have room for me moving forward.

Relocation? show details Relocation?
by Ed on Feb 24th, 2016

Dr.Viccione has been a trusted and valued doctor for me the past 10 years. Very much welcome any information regarding a presumed new location

THE BEST PRIMARY MD I'VE EVER HAD! show details THE BEST PRIMARY MD I'VE EVER HAD!
Feb 10th, 2016

BEST MD I HAVE HAD IN 72 YRS. I HAVE MULTITUDE OF PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES, AND DR VICCIONE HAS BEEN MY GREATEST PHYSICIAN. I AM SO UPSET THAT HE HAS RELOCATED AND HIS OFFICE WILL NOT GIVE ME A NEW WAY IN WHICH TO CONTACT HIM! WHERE IS HE???????????????????????

by John Kennedy on Feb 1st, 2016

Outstanding doctor, very helpful and caring for his patients well being.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Rebecca B on Jan 31st, 2016

Dr. Viccione has been my PCP since 1998, he is absolutely fantastic. One of the best doctors I have ever had contact with.

Dr Viccione show details Dr Viccione
Oct 15th, 2012

You could not find a better doctor or person then Dr Viccion!

Horrible patient show details Horrible patient
Jun 26th, 2012

Best doctor in the world. Real down to Earth person who addresses the medical issues head on and man to man

Sep 22nd, 2011

Dr Viccion is a great doctor, he has cared for myself and several family members for years. Can't say enough good. The telephone systems seems to be improving.

Fantastic Doctor - Telephone system and office staff need improvement show details Fantastic Doctor - Telephone system and office staff need improvement
Aug 5th, 2010

This is the best doctor I have had since I became an adult. The hours during which you can make an appointment or call for followup or anything like that are very limited and I have never been able to get through on the first several attempts. You also have to listen to a recorded message for too long.