A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Vladyka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Vladyka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vladyka graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Vladyka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Vladyka DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Vladyka practice?
- Dr. Todd Vladyka has 7 office locations.
Dr. Todd Vladyka practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Folsom, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.