A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Bradshaw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wesley Bradshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. Todd Bradshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Bradshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.