Dr. Todd Campbell, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Margaret on Jun 10th, 2016

Dr. Campbell was friendly, professional and empathic. He took the time to listen to our symptoms. I went to see him with my daughter. He explained to use why we were having the discomfort that we are experiencing. He didn't try to push medication on us and send us out the door. He is sending us for further testing before deciding on the best course of action. I was completely satisfied and highly recommend him.

Unhelpful show details Unhelpful
Jan 2nd, 2016

Dr. Campbell spent more time talking about his son, instead of listening to my health concerns. When I would try to explain my ENT issues, he interrupted me and interjected what he guessed my symptoms were (he was wrong and told him so). Not helpful and I wouldn't recommend.

Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
by Alice on Nov 19th, 2015

My parents had actually recommended Dr. Campbell because they were so impressed with him. Now I saw exactly what they meant. He does not just fly through the appt to move onto the next person. He took his time to explain in 'layman's terms' so I could understand. Super friendly, which immediately put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Campbell.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Sep 13th, 2010

Very good, open, shrewd, and quick in a good way. Honest with you, which does not happen too often when insurance money is on the plate. Definitely see him!