A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Washko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Washko is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Washko, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washko graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Washko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Children`s Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Robert Washko MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Washko practice?
- Dr. Todd Washko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Washko practices Pediatrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Pediatricians.