Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Dora Harrison on Dec 14th, 2015

I just love him! He is what a doctor SHOULD be!

Nov 16th, 2015

Love Dr Weisman and his Physician Assistant,Katie.

Oct 1st, 2015

A great and caring doctor!!!!

He's like Dr. Welby show details He's like Dr. Welby
by Dora Harrison on Jun 16th, 2015

I was looking for someone like Dr. Welby and found him! He is so nice and seems genuinely interested in me when I'm in his office! His staff is also fantastic!

Best doctor catering to cowards and acute chemical sensivity patient as well as other diseases. show details Best doctor catering to cowards and acute chemical sensivity patient as well as other diseases.
by Ruth on Jan 8th, 2014

I have been in the care of Dr. Weisman since 1991. I have many health issues and he is treating each successfully. He refers me quickly for serious issues that needs specialists. He takes time to talk issues thru in treating me and allows me to ask as many questions I have. He has my welfare in mind and compassionate and actually cares about my well-being. He works perfectly with my insurance as a participating/preferred doctor to it. Now that he has an email service my questions - homework - RX refill requests - any concerns are easy to report and are usually seen and replied to by 3:00 p.m. or 10:00 next day. He works with insurance and mailorder service RX company reliably.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 10th, 2011

I'm 65 years old and never have had a better doctor. He goes the extra mile. Highly recommend!

Excellence in service show details Excellence in service
May 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Weisman since the 80's and have the utmost respect for his ability and knowledge as well as his caring nature, bedside manner, and follow-up of his diognosis and treatments. His staff personell(nurse Amber, receptionist Ann and his nurses) are the best.

by Delilah Moore on Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Weisman, have the best bedside manners I have every experience. He is very thorough and he really care about his patience, if he don't know what going on with your body, he will quickly send you to specialist.

Sep 6th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Weisman's for 9 years. He is compassionate and thorough in exams. He is open to information I share from the internet and willing to pursue my suggestions when applicable. Specialists that he has referred me to are first-rate. Dr. Weisman's assistant and staff are professional and courteous.