Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Best doctor catering to cowards and acute chemical sensivity patient as well as other diseases. show details Best doctor catering to cowards and acute chemical sensivity patient as well as other diseases.
by Ruth on Jan 8th, 2014

I have been in the care of Dr. Weisman since 1991. I have many health issues and he is treating each successfully. He refers me quickly for serious issues that needs specialists. He takes time to talk issues thru in treating me and allows me to ask as many questions I have. He has my welfare in mind and compassionate and actually cares about my well-being. He works perfectly with my insurance as a participating/preferred doctor to it. Now that he has an email service my questions - homework - RX refill requests - any concerns are easy to report and are usually seen and replied to by 3:00 p.m. or 10:00 next day. He works with insurance and mailorder service RX company reliably.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 10th, 2011

I'm 65 years old and never have had a better doctor. He goes the extra mile. Highly recommend!

Excellence in service show details Excellence in service
May 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Weisman since the 80's and have the utmost respect for his ability and knowledge as well as his caring nature, bedside manner, and follow-up of his diognosis and treatments. His staff personell(nurse Amber, receptionist Ann and his nurses) are the best.

by Delilah Moore on Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Weisman, have the best bedside manners I have every experience. He is very thorough and he really care about his patience, if he don't know what going on with your body, he will quickly send you to specialist.

Sep 6th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Weisman's for 9 years. He is compassionate and thorough in exams. He is open to information I share from the internet and willing to pursue my suggestions when applicable. Specialists that he has referred me to are first-rate. Dr. Weisman's assistant and staff are professional and courteous.

Been with him for years show details Been with him for years
by chp_thrl on Jun 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Outstanding doctor. Takes the time to talk with you about any issue. Wait time in office has always been reasonable.

Very caring Doctor show details Very caring Doctor
by Jdawgg_78 on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Weisman is a kind and caring person. He takes time to listen and does not make you feel rushed. The only drawback is his secretary, Ann. Wow could she learn empathy and customer service skills

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Care is his middle name. show details Care is his middle name.
by debidee on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Last year we were looking for cancer and he was AMAZING! I could NOT have had better care. He is a doctor who cares AND listens. His staff is top notch too. I can't say enough good things about him and his practice.