A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Wenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Wenck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Wenck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenck graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wenck has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Wenck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Wenck practice?
- Dr. Todd Wenck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Wenck practices Family Medicine near Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA.
See Moline Primary Care Doctors.