A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Wien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Wien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Wien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wien graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd Wien practice?
- Dr. Todd Wien has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Wien practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.