Dr. Todd Williams Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Todd Williams?

Did not listen to my concerns

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Williams for years. I do not feel like he listens to me and my concerns. I had some tests run that the doctor I saw in another state was very concerned about...He discounted them and I recently had to have them run again because we were concerned about how often I get pneumonia related to GERD. I missed 1 appt. that I did not get notified about...it had been months. They charged me and didn't call me to reschedule...just left a message. I am looking for a new doctor who will listen to me. I am a medical professional myself...so I am not uninformed!

Tests

Posted on March 20th, 2014

Do not expect to get prompt test results and do not expect to be able to talk to the doctor about the results. This is a no questions answered office and the doctor will not talk to you directly. They are quick witht he test but getting the results is extremely poor.

Posted on November 20th, 2016